JoAnna and Jack had such a beautiful wedding day in downtown Columbus, MS. They have been such a great couple to get to know over the recent months. From total strangers to sharing drinks in a corn field in no time flat. (if you are curious about that part.... click here) I was totally honored to get to know these awesome people and be a part of their wedding day.
- Venue: Shadowlawn Bed and Breakfast
- Hair: Conn Salon & Makeup: Anna Hester
- Florist: The Rambling Rose
- Catering: Harding Catering
- Cakes: Steve Stockton
- Attire: The Bride and Groom
- Band: Crackerjacks
- Getaway vehicle: JoAnna's Great grandmother's 55 Bel-Aire in "Anniversary Gold"